Wednesday, November 29, 2006

stop asking me!

Many of you have been clamoring for pictures of my new suits. Well I'm not going to post any and I'll tell you why: It's vain and it's lame. I mean, if I ran across somebody's blog where their latest post was a picture of them sporting their new sweater, I'd be, how shall I put it, somewhat less than interested. Besides, after how much I've talked them up I don't think one or two pictures are really going to do them justice. So if you want to see the shoes or the suits, you're just going to have to come visit me. Yep, that's right- I'm extending an open invitation. Come one, come all.




sorry to disappoint.





On second thought, I guess I don't see any harm in posting just one little picture...





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Now that's amazing. First of all, I don't even recognize you in that suit. Second, it even got you a girlfriend. Third, that's not your gray suit - we didn't want to see pictures of your black suit! Looking forward to the gray suit picture.

Anonymous said...

SO glad I read your blog before I posted a picture of me in my new sweater! Maybe you can model your new suit at Christmas?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very nice Sean, and the suit isn't bad either. =)

Janice Phillips said...

aw, come on...who did your makeup for that shot!? i mean, seriously, they should pay you to wear the suit...lol.

Nic Ridley said...

I'm more interested in that dress--can I see another picture of that? ;-)

Christian said...

Hey, bro, nice burns. And is that the beginnings of a mullet? Guess you're aclimating to "the valley" nicely. Is that the legal assistant you've been telling me so much about? Don't settle, bro. =)

Anonymous said...

Those 20 lbs. really agree with you. :)

Christian said...

Was she on the scale with you?

Undeserving said...

Uh, huh. Wow Sean... very spiffy. Hope you are doing well!