Monday, January 22, 2007

summit to sea, part 2

Two days later (today), I was at the beach in a T-shirt. I had to travel to The Superior Court at Grover Beach. When your clients are charged with crimes while vacationing at the beach, then obviously you have to go to the beach to represent them! And while you're there, might as well stay and hang out a while, right? I drove up the Pacific Coastal Highway (PCH) from Pismo to Morro, and thoroughly enjoyed the outing. These pics were taken with my phone, since I forgot my camera. I'm pretty happy with the resolution on them- it far exceeds the pics my old phone used to take.









I'm definitely liking the fact that I can go snowshoeing at almost 8,000' and then be back at sea level to go surfing or whatever, in the same week, all within a couple of hours from home.

5 comments:

Christian said...

Sweeeeet! Your phone's camera is better than the camera I went to Australia with! =)

Allison Sangree said...

Wow Sean! Can't to go to these places with you when we come.
Amazing scenery! So much to paint! Thanks for the lovely pictures.

Anonymous said...

When we think of CA, we don't think of snow! Nice that you can head in one direction and participate in 'ice climbing' and in another and enjoy the beach. And we're pretty impressed with the phone camera.

Oh ... and congrats on being an Uncle seven times over now!

Anonymous said...

I miss driving on the PCH! It was so awesome driving to work everyday seeing the ocean. Great pictures! Makes me think maybe we should try to move back to Pendleton someday. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, dude, that is my beach! Next time you're there you have to eat at the Splash Cafe, right by the pier...best clam chowder around!!