Friday, October 20, 2006

The apartment

Here's my pad- 78A, the top corner unit. My door's right at the top of these stairs, just a couple of feet out of the picture.




And here's the landscaping, all twisty and stuff. The pool and mailboxes are dead ahead.

The kitchen and entryway, including my new microwave (black) and toaster (white). I don't discriminate on account of color. (obviously, or I wouldn't be in a place with olive green cabinets and mustard countertops/floors =)

The bike shop- complete with overhead light, fan, and easy-clean floor. aka dining room
Lots of storage space in the spare room (yeah, a spare room in a 1 bdr apt! I sleep on the futon in the living room so this room's mostly empty)

The living room, looking towards the balcony




And looking the other way, towards the bathroom and bed/spare room.

9 comments:

Christian said...

Wow, yeah, I can see what you mean, why all the girls like to come over to your place to hang out.

Anonymous said...

Nice apartment Sean! It's great to see pics of where you are, and I don't think the kitchen cupboards look olive green =) Be nice to see the pool next (unless that's olive green too =)

Erin said...

Sean!! I see our conversation the other night must have inspired you to start a blog. :) Glad to see you have joined the blog world. I love what you have done to your place, it looks like you really have taken after your moms decorationg skills. She must be so proud.

Anonymous said...

Oh... you were to cool to get a blog! My goodness, peer pressure is a scary thing- no wonder we gave in and talked about girls at the land when everyone else did. I'm really just, so ashamed... Please keep that on the DL, I don't think my parents know yet. By the way, I hope things are going well out there.

Vicki & Bruce said...

WHAT!!!!!!! you talked about girls?

Anonymous said...

Looks just like what we saw on Google Earth. Am glad you decided to keep a blog. Mon and I will check it regularly. Where is the guest room and bed? Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Just like old times! The Aguilars and Sangrees "chatting"! Makes me feel like I've been to visit everyone each time I go blogging! Looking forward to your Christmas pics, Sean! Want to see the tree with ONLY lights on it! Oh how special is the first apt. Just wish you were close enough for us ALL to come visit! Do miss you!

Janice Phillips said...

Nice chairs.

Anonymous said...

Nice apartment, Sean. If you keep sleeping out on the futon in the living room, you'll always have a guest room. Looking forward to staying in it sometime.