Wednesday, October 18, 2006

announcing FlibbyDibby

Ladies and Gentleman, I have an important and late-breaking news announcement:

Cannonbomb!!

Ok, so maybe it's not important, but it is late-breaking: I've decided to cave to peer pressure and become cool by starting a blog. Last night I was trying to put together some e-mails updating friends and family on my life in general, and realized how much easier it would be (both on myself and on your inboxes) if I just put my latest news on the web. So here's my very latest news:

My stomach just rumbled.

And now I'm going to go home and think of more blog content. Perhaps even something that someone somewhere might actually have a flicker of interest in reading. Oh, and in the meantime, here are some pics of my new office:



5 comments:

Christian said...

HEY, man! Exciting times! Nice pad. Pics of the apt next, please. =)

Anonymous said...

Wow, now we get to see where you are! Dad and I think a blog is a great idea, and I know some other people will too. After enjoying your journals of your AT hike, this will be a great follow up. Take lots of pics especially of the parks so I can paint them. We love and miss you so much - can't wait to visit,but in the meantime this blog will be great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean! Got the link from Christian ... will check in from time-to-time.
Love,
A. Margie & U. Rob

Janice Phillips said...

Good to see you have AFLAC in your building...w/all your outdoor gallavanting, you should get yourself some. ;-)

Janice Phillips said...

Oh, and glad you caved: something about the 3K, time zones, and people's busy lives makes it tough to stay in touch w/all people near and dear.