Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Christmas, etc

A few pics from my Christmas vacation:


Mom, Dad and I taking a walk near home late afternoon, Christmas Day. Thanks for a wonderful vacation guys!



I still like playing around with the pretty cool macro mode on my new camera. If you enlarge this pic you can see the reflection of the camera lens in Mom's pupil =)


PA had a little bit of snow while I was there, and a pretty big ice storm shortly before I arrived.


Spreading some new stone on the driveway. Always a fun family project.


I like this picture of my good buddy Ben. We squeezed quite a few Halo games into a short amount of time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UMMMMMM, did I see you over Christmas? =)

Allison Sangree said...

I know that "every hair on my head is numbered", but I did not know that my pupils were numbered too!
(So funny when you enlarge that shot - so glad you did not put some of those other pics in =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean - GREAT way to welcome in the new year ... doing what you love. Nice photos - I say you publish a calendar or coffee table book or sump'n!

A. Margie