Thursday, December 13, 2007

happy birthday c-dawg!

In honor of Christian's birthday I'm posting some pictures from our 2004 Trinidad trip. Great memories! Christian, It's awesome to witness God's blessing on your family and your business. I hope it continues for a long time to come. I love you my man, and I love having you as my brother.
I'm not sure what's scarier- the eyes or all that chest hair... (had to post at least one embarrassing pic =)

fishing with Grandpa

relaxing in the heated pool after a hard afternoon's work fishing


C-dawg and Crazy-hair
Mr. Cool above Port of Spain, Trinidad


Helping me with my camera. It's awesome having a professional photographer in the fam!


snorkeling (actually just getting smashed up by the surf) at the family beach house

Happy Birthday Bro! I hope it's fantastic.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Christian - I'm assuming you are going to read this. Those pics were great, Sean. I wish Will and I would have been able to join you on that trip. I actually forgot you went back again. Anyway, I'm feeling awful lucky to have the brothers that I do - who wouldn't want to share the gene pool with those handsome dogs!

Christian said...

Hey, bro! Thanks for the blog post in honor of my birthday! Fun times... I had plum forgotten about a few of those pictures. =)

I still have both of those eyes, and every scrap of that manly chest hair. You better believe it.

Anonymous said...

Nicely done Sean! We still can't believe that the three of you aren't still "kiddies"!

P.S. You should see all the snow we got today ... the most in one snowfall that I can remember! U. Rob just blowed out the driveway and before he put away the equipment there was a good 4" cover again!

Love y'all!

Vicki & Bruce said...

Happy Birthday, Christian! Sorry I didn't blog you this year-even almost forgot my dads! Like your crazy hair, Sean! See you soon!

Allison Sangree said...

Great pics Sean!
Happy Birthday again Christian!
(It's so wonderful to see how much you all love each other).
We sure love you all!
Mom & Dad

Erin said...

You need to update your blog. It is a bit disturbing to see that first picture of Christian every time I check your blog. lol