Monday, November 26, 2007

Dylan and I, Sequoia Nat'l Park

My friend Dylan and I visited the national park Saturday and did a little sightseeing and rappelling.
On the way up Moro Rock. Dylan had never been up here and he's moving to Florida in a few weeks. This is one of my favorite places to bring people, so if you come visit we may end up here.

Moro Rock


Tunnel Log


Dylan had never rappelled before, so I gave him a crash course and sent him off a 20 or 25 foot ledge (with a belay, of course)


The moon coming up was really beautiful, but the lighting made getting a good shot really difficult. My old camera (the non-waterproof one) had a better night mode. This was the best I could do.

7 comments:

Allison Sangree said...

Cool shots Sean!
Whatever happened to your usual camera, did you sell it and get a new one? (Where's your loyalty to "old faithful" who took all your AT shots? Maybe she retired.)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cool pics Sean! Thanks for the birthday wish!! :)

Erin said...

You could make a coffee table book with all the great photos you have taken..... See ya soon!

Vicki & Bruce said...

I look at your blog like I'm looking at a travel magazine! Cool places to visit! Looking forward to your visit soon! Are you up for an X-box war? Or how about some great debates?

Anonymous said...

Sean,

Here is Bri and Jen's blog address:
www.brianjen.blogspot.com

Hope to see you over the holidays!!
Michelle

Brian and Jen said...

Hey Sean...yeah, we have a blog. We've commented on here before so we thought you knew... Click on our name and it'll take you there... :)