Saturday, December 13, 2008

extra Turkey Trot pics

The pro photography company at the Turkey Trot post low quality images from the race on their website with the hope that you'll purchase the high quality ones. Here are the low quality ones... =)


One of the challenges was created because there were so many of us on one narrow road. A lot of the race we were weaving in and out of runners who were practically shoulder-to-shoulder, trying to avoid the swinging elbows and not step on anyone's toes or heels.


Did I mention how wet it was?

Home stretch baby! Most folks walked or just jogged across the finish line, but Kyle and I were full on sprinting.


And in a completely unrelated vein, I just thought I would post this pic from "Ryan," a character from the TV comedy "The Office." It's from the 2008 The Office calendar which a couple of probation officers at work had hanging in their office. They gave it to me because they said I look like him. I kinda see the resemblance. Another guy at work who isn't familiar with the show saw it and thought it was an old pic of me at first. What do you think?

6 comments:

j said...

I don't see it. Besides, everyone knows you look like Obama.

Christian said...

similar face shapes, you're right. I can see it.

I like how in the running pictures, it looks like that plus-sized man in the blue jacket is passing you. =)

Unknown said...

I definitely see a resemblance. It's partly the mouth and jaw. But he's a jerk and you're not!

Erin said...

I see it!

Vicki & Bruce said...

I can kinda see it, but you're way better looking!

Allison Sangree said...

Great pictures of you running Sean!
There may be a resemblance, but I think you're much better looking - maybe it's your countenance that I find so special!
But then again, his mother might not agree with me =)